Android Developer (SDE)
Job location Pune, India
Experience 2 to 4 years.
Department: Software Engineering
- As a Software Developer you’ll be part of a team responsible for taking the deAzzle app to the next level.
- Software development for the deAzzle app as part of a dedicated team for Android.
- Work with supporting teams such as UX and marketing to co-create changes, understand the purpose of changes, measure the impact of changes against expectations and use this input to ensure what’s delivered aligns with what’s expected by the market.
- Understanding the purpose and implementing features and tasks assigned to you.
- Learn, select tools and processes that will help the entire team work better together.
- Setting up and working within 15 to 21-day release cycles.
- A sense of awareness or sensitivity to UX and marketing are value-adds to this position.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience developing Android mobile applications and delivering to production.
- A clear understanding of software development and mobile platforms.
- B.E. Computer Science or an equivalent degree in a programming discipline is desirable.
- A desire to create products that will delight your end-users.
*fields are mandatory