Mobile Engineering Lead (Android)
Job Location Pune, India
Experience 4 to 7 years.
Department: Software Engineering
- As Engineering Lead you’ll be responsible for taking the deAzzle app (Android) to the next level.
- Your core responsibilities include ownership of the app, crafting features that leverage the deAzzle platform, exploring and leveraging new technologies.
- We encourage Engineering leads to interact with our customers, users of our apps, collect and analyze data on usage patterns and participate in feature definition based on what they’ve learned.
- A sense of awareness or sensitivity to UX and marketing are value-adds to this position.
- Leading the software development function for the deAzzle app with a dedicated team.
- Build an efficient team culture with high standards of delivery.
- Select tools and processes that will help the entire team work better together.
- Working with UX and marketing to co-create changes, understand the purpose of changes, measure the impact of changes against expectations and use this input to ensure what’s delivered aligns with what’s expected by the market.
- Setting up and working with 15-day release cycles.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to wear both hats: mobile-first dev. and systems dev.
- Experience developing android/iOS mobile applications and delivering to production.
- Experience with leading a team through quick release cycles.
- A clear understanding of software development and mobile platforms.
- BE or equivalent degree in a programming discipline.
- A desire to create products that will delight your end-users.
*fields are mandatory