Wordpress Developer - Freelancer
Location: Remote (Indian Subcontinent)
Experience: 2-4 years
Department: Software Engineering
- Designing and implementing new responsive webpages including features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture through a creative eye
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Implementing API integration of forms/fields with backend and third-party apps through webhooks and other methods.
- Understanding of UTM parameter implementation on a WordPress webpage.
Skills and Qualification
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Note: This job is strictly remote and only freelancers are invited. Please attached your hourly rate/commercials along with your application. This is not a full-time job with the company, it’s strictly project and requirement based.
- Note: Application only from the Indian Subcontinent is invited.
*fields are mandatory